Job ID: 136623
1st Shift, On-The-Job Training, No Previous Experience Required, $22/Hour
Our client is a custom fabrication shop who strives to provide their customers with creative solutions, and they want you to join their team as a Ring Fabricator.
Your day-to-day as a Ring Fabricator:
- Collaborate with other team members to build inventory to be applied to product line during fabrication
- Set up work area and equipment for production operations including: grinding, rolling, punching, welding, and cutting
- Report to Team Lead and Team Supervisor, taking on other assignments as needed
Your skill set includes:
- Strong mechanical ability and an eagerness to learn
- A commitment to quality – you ensure processes are consistent with company objectives
- Ability to read and interpret technical documents such as blueprints
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Experience in GTAW or GMAW – preferred but not required
For immediate consideration contact the Vermont team (802.540.1070) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.