Warehouse Worker | $15/Hour
Job ID: 136563
Full-time, 1st shift, Monday through Saturday, additional weekday off
Our client is a leader in the tire and auto shop industry, and they want you to join their team as a Warehouse Associate!
- Serve as first point of contact for all materials and products shipped
- Process orders via our company’s software for shipping and receiving
- Comply with all health, safety and environmental procedures
- Post all receipts into company software and distribute product to various process areas
- Assist in the processing of year end physical inventory count
Your skill set includes:
- An active personality with the ability to bend, squat, and lift up to 100 lbs
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Self-driven work ethic with a proactive personality
- A clean Driver’s License, as there will be some driving required
Contact Del (518.324.3125) at ETS today for immediate consideration!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.