To Apply for this Job Click Here
Construction Project Manager
Job ID: 136561
Our client is a leader in manufacturing high-quality, precast concrete products, and they want you to join their team as a Construction Project Manager!
The Construction Project Manager is responsible for evaluating construction takeoffs related to our client’s product line. In this role, the right individual will effectively review specifications and drawings, and prepare written estimates to submit to our customers to secure projects.
Your day-to-day as a Construction Project Manager:
- Estimate and bid jobs competitively to meet required timelines of projects
- Accurately assesses material, labor and equipment required for the project, analyze quotes from suppliers
- Communicate regularly with customers to determine scope of projects
- Develop and maintain relationships with company vendors and contractors/customers
- Meet and exceed all safety, quality, and housekeeping guidelines
Your skills & experience:
- Two-year degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering or similar field is preferred
- 2 years of previous experience in a similar role
- Proficient in mathematics, statistics, and data analysis
- Self motivated and detail oriented – you enjoy being involved in several projects, and are talented at managing expectations and your own timeline
- Excellent written communication and interpersonal skills
To apply and learn more about the Construction Project Manager role, contact Bill (518.324.3119) at ETS today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.