Warehouse / Production Manager
Job ID: 136532
Competitive Pay, 1st Shift, Overtime Opportunities
We are looking for a driven leader to join our client’s growing team as a Warehouse / Production Manager!
Your day-to-day as a Warehouse / Production Manager:
- Manage the day-to-day operations of production supplies, processes and distribution throughout the warehouse
- Ensure metrics are maintained or exceeded, while keeping detailed records
- Oversee warehouse team members, focusing on retention and skill development
- Manage site inventory control processes, ensuring compliance
Your skill set includes:
- A degree in business or engineering
- 5-10 years of previous experience in a warehouse or manufacturing environment
- Self motivated and detail oriented – you enjoy being involved in several projects, and are talented at managing expectations and your own timeline
- A born leader – can manage a team while motivating, inspiring and encouraging them
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
For immediate consideration for the Warehouse / Production Manager role, contact Virginia (518.324.3130) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.