Business Development Specialist- Inside Sales| Saranace Lake
Job ID: 136497
Do you thrive off of competition and hitting growth targets? Our client, an expanding leader in the talent development industry, wants you to join their team as an Inside Sales Associate!
Get ready to join a company with a dedicated commitment to driving business success in the heart of the Adirondacks! As an Inside Sales Associate, you will play a fundamental role in providing support to the ongoing development of existing and prospective customers.
What you can expect from this fantastic opportunity:
- Competitive salary plus commission
- Excellent benefits
- M-F, day shift
Take a closer look at the Inside Sales Associate role:
- Achieve and exceed stated monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Maintain and build client relationships, increasing sales by educating customers on product features and benefits
- Execute corporate marketing strategies for lead-based sales campaigns for new business acquisition, customer retention and account development
- Document critical client/customer information to provide sales and marketing intelligence that can be leveraged at senior management levels
Who You are:
- Can hit the ground running – 3+ years of Sales/Call Center experience required. Account development/management experience preferred.
- Detail oriented – it’s not just a soundbite, it’s one of your best qualities
- A born leader – have experience managing a team while motivating, inspiring and encouraging them
- An excellent verbal communicator – have high volume telephone experience
- Computer savvy – proficient in Microsoft Office
Launch a distinguished career! Contact Kasie (518-324-3146) today for immediate consideration!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.