Process Operator | Up to $26/Hour
Job ID: 136471
Competitive Compensation, Excellent Benefits, 3rd Shift
As a Process Operator, your experience and attention to detail is imperative to ensuring the quality of our client’s product. Operating in a high-performance environment your role will be an integral part of our client’s growth, as they continue to be an industry leader in nutritional food production.
Your day-to-day as a Process Operator:
- Operate and understand of all processing and liquefying equipment
- Perform general housekeeping and cleans processing equipment and areas.
- Provide written and verbal documentation of completed tasks and quality checks
- Perform necessary quality checks in accordance with current, applicable Standard Operating Procedures and Work Instructions
- Embrace and exemplify standard safety policies and procedures
Your skill set includes:
- At least 1 year of quality control, dairy or food production, or machine operating experience
- Team oriented – can effectively communicate with team members
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented – you enjoy being involved in several projects and cross training
- Have great manual dexterity, good eyesight, and ability to read and understand production manuals
- Can lift, bend, and carry up to 50 lbs.
For immediate consideration for the Packaging Operator position, contact Tyler (802.540.1070) at ETS today for consideration.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.