Loader | 3rd Shift, Monday-Friday
Job ID: 136392
3rd Shift, Monday-Friday, Friendly Work Environment, $16/Hour
Our client is an organization focused on solving customer problems with personalized services and customized solutions, and they want you to join their team as a Loader!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for the Loader position:
- Assemble customer orders from stock and place orders on pallets
- Load trucks for morning delivery
- Manage work production so trucks are ready to go out on time and in good order
- Keep communication and information updated to minimize disruption
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must have a current and valid driver’s license
- Must ensure work is done in a timely manner and safety and security procedures are followed
- Must pay attention to detail and demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness
- Must regularly lift and or move 75lbs or more
- Must possess outstanding communication skills with an Ability to converse, read and write in English
- Must be able to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment.
If you’re ready to move forward in your career with great opportunities, contact Melinda (802.546.1020) at ETS today for immediate consideration for the Loader role!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.