Warehouse Stocker/Order Picker
Job ID: 136388
Our client is an essential business and local leader in the residential/commercial appliance industry with 50+ years of superior customer service and quality, and they want you to join their team as a Warehouse Stocker/Order Picker.
Your day-to-day as a Warehouse Stocker/Order Picker:
- Inspect product, quantities, and accuracy for deliveries
- Pick, receive, and package units for shipping
- Ensure accuracy of quantities pulled or stocked locations
- Maintain working knowledge of warehouse and inventory control policies and procedures
Your skill set for the Warehouse Stocker/Order Picker role includes:
- 1-3 years of shipping and receiving of products is required.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems
- Willing and able to operate material handling equipment
- Basic computer skills required
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple issues at the same time, without stress
For immediate consideration for the Warehouse Stocker/Order Picker position, contact Shawn (518-203-1266) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.