Shipper | Blodgett Oven Company
Job ID: 136378
$20/Hour, 1st Shift, Vermont Owned Company, Mon-Fri Schedule
A local Vermont company with a long history of manufacturing commercial products for the hospitality industry wants you to join their growing team as a Shipper!
Your day-to-day as a Shipper:
- Identify and package incoming parts for each order, ensuring accuracy of shipped products
- Process orders via software and complete necessary documentation
- Load and unload trucks while following all safety practices and procedures
- Perform inspections of incoming and outgoing materials, ensure all issues are resolved
- Track inventory and shipping/receiving logs
- Will also be cross-trained in all positions in the Logistics/Service Department
Your skill set includes:
- Able to bend, squat and lift up to 50 pounds
- Previous experience operating a box truck preferred
- Can read and understand blueprints
- Enjoy working as part of a team, can effectively communicate with team members
- Strong attention to detail
For immediate consideration for the Shipper position, contact the Burlington ETS team (802.540.1070) today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.