To Apply for this Job Click Here
Housekeeper | Friendly, Social Environment
Job ID: 136286
First shift, “in-home” style housekeeping, reputable company
Our client, who prides themselves on their vibrant, active and safe retirement community, wants you to join their dedicated team as a Housekeeper. Your role will play an integral part in the in maintaining the high quality of life that is standard at their facility.
- Clean guest rooms in keeping with company standards
- Follow safety procedures for accessing guest rooms
- Replace guest amenities and supplies in rooms, and manage fresh linen daily
- Respond to guest, supervisor, and other requests efficiently
- Stand, sit, kneel, or walk for extended periods throughout shift
Who you are:
- Detail-oriented – it isn’t just a sound bite; it’s one of your strongest qualities
- Team player – able to work on call occasionally and you’re willing to help out at a moment's notice
- Service oriented individual dedicated to creating a high-quality atmosphere
For immediate consideration contact Tyler (802.540.1070) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.