Knitting Operator | 3rd Shift
Job ID: 136108
Competitive Pay, Overtime Opportunities, 3rd Shift
Our client is a growing and highly respected Vermont company, and they want you to join their team as a Knitting Operator.
Your day-to-day as a Knitting Operator:
- Ensure accuracy of spec sheet, production ticket, and program
- Maintain optimal machine efficiency by addressing error lights and performing repairs
- Check product quality for defects and compare production to samples
- Monitor supplies for each machine regularly
- Follow all safety guidelines and operating procedures
Your skill set for the Knitting Operator position includes:
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Basic mathematic skills
- Strong attention to detail – Ability to distinguish between many colors and shades
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- Previous hands-on knowledge and experience on production machinery in a manufacturing setting
For immediate consideration for the Knitting Operator role, contact our ETS Burlington Team (802.540.1070) today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.