Land Surveyor Office Administrator
Job ID: 135413
Our client is a full-service architectural, engineering, surveying, and construction management firm, and they are looking for a Land Surveyor Office Administrator to join their team!
As a Land Surveyor Office Administrator with our client, you will enjoy comprehensive benefits, competitive pay, and an opportunity to further your career doing what you love. Ultimately, we want to help you achieve your career goals.
Your day-to-day as a Land Surveyor Office Administrator:
- Monitor and assist with RFP management – including research, proposal writing, and organization
- Assist with all aspects of projects and initiatives – starting, closing out, invoicing, scanning, etc
- Prepare subdivision and site plan applications
- Other tasks as assigned
Your skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a similar field preferred
- Tech-savvy, proficient in Microsoft Suite (experience with Smartsheet a plus!)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
Take the next step in your career today! For immediate consideration for the Land Surveyor Office Administrator, contact Kasie (518.324.3146) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.