Job ID: 135187
As an Accounting Clerk for our Burlington, Vermont client, your role will be critical to ensuring the efficient and effective operations of their accounts.
What you can expect from this fantastic opportunity:
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Innovative culture – continuously staying ahead of technology
- Excellent benefit package
- M-F, day shift schedule
Take a closer look at the Accounting Clerk role:
- Accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Process monthly journal entries
- Make daily bank deposits and reconciliations
- Process statements
Who you are:
- Can hit the ground running – have 1-3 years experience in Accounting and Business Administration. Associates degree in Accounting preferred, but not necessary
- Working knowledge of digital currency and payment systems preferred
- Solutions Oriented – you take a practical and logical approach to problem solving
- Computer savvy – proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel and QuickBooks. Yardi or real estate management software experience preferred.
- Enjoy working as part of a team – can tactfully communicate with a variety of audiences
Launch a distinguished career! For consideration for the Accounting Clerk position, contact Kasie (518-324-3146) or email@example.com at ETS today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.