Certified Nurse Aide
Job ID: 135075
Get ready to join a team whose passion for providing the best care possible makes for an exceptional work culture. Our client is known for providing excellent services to our community, and they want you to join their team as a Certified Nurse Aide.
As a Certified Nurse Aid for our client, your keen attention to detail and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment will guide your role keeping the facility running smoothly, and continuing to build upon our client’s compassionate and comprehensive services.
What you can expect from this fantastic opportunity:
- Competitive compensation
- Community oriented environment
- Full and part time schedules
Take a closer look at the Certified Nurse Aide. role:
- Collect Specimens
- Maintain electronic records to ensure they are concise
- Distribute required patient information in a confidential manner
- Assist with care, bathing, feeding and maintain effective working relationships with physicians, staff and patient's families
- Take patient vitals and document current medications
Who you are:
- Can hit the ground running – Completion of a NYS approved Long Term Care training program and hold current NYS certification required.
- Computer savvy – knowledge of medical practice management software, Microsoft Word and Excel preferred
- Enjoy working as part of a team and connecting with patients
- Detail oriented – it isn’t just a sound bite; it’s one of your strongest qualities
Launch a distinguished career. Contact Kasie (518.324.3146) at ETS today for consideration!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.