To Apply for this Job Click Here
Assembler | Exclusive Opportunity
Job ID: 134380
Multiple Shifts Available, On-the-Job Training, Exclusive Opportunity through ETS
Our client is a leading manufacturer of cable assemblies and harnesses providing original and reliable solutions to a variety of industry sectors, and they want you to join their team as an Assembler.
Your day-to-day as an Assembler:
- Read and interpret layout schematics
- Inspect and position parts (wires, connector and cavity plugs, locks) of wire harness assembly
- Inspect work to ensure quality completion
- Make minor repairs as required
Your Knowledge and Skills:
- Have a background in manufacturing and the ability to interpret blueprints
- Able to bend, squat and lift up to 35 lbs, and be on your feet for a full day
- Have experience using hand tools- and have the fine motor skills to prove it
- Mechanically inclined
For immediate consideration for the Assembler role,contact Virginia (518-324-3130) at ETS. Already have an ETS recruiter and interested in this position? Call them directly!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.