Outside Sales Consultant
Job ID: 133863
Our client has been transforming homes with fast and reliable service for over 30 years. With a strong focus on providing quality service, our client wants you to join their enthusiastic team as a Sales Consultant.
As the newest Sales Consultant for our client, you will be responsible for driving business by selling an array of floor products across a variety of product categories. Your drive and initiative will guide your role in developing personal relationships, and turning those relationships into business results.
What you can expect from this fantastic opportunity:
- Join a company with a long standing reputation of quality
- Excellent health benefits and 401K
- Opportunity for growth
Your goals as a Sales Consultant will include:
- Develop new business, build rapport with prospects, understanding the customer and how to best serve them
- Frequently updating your knowledge and understanding of products
- Work in the showroom, as well as make client visits
- Providing outstanding customer service, answering questions and providing information to customers about products
Who You are:
- You have 2 years of previous experience in sales, floor sales is a plus
- A whiz at building and nurturing relationships with a knack for negotiating
- Self motivated and detail-oriented – you enjoy being involved in several projects, and are talented at managing expectations and your own timeline
- Have a strong work ethic and fun, competitive nature – Can work Monday-Saturday
Take the next step in your career! Contact Kasie (518.324.3146) at ETS today for immediate consideration!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.