Blasting & Coating Specialist
Job ID: 133792
Great benefits, PTO, pay based on experience
Our client is a custom fabrication shop who strives to provide their customers creative solutions to their problems, and they want you to join their dedicated team as a Blaster/Coater. In this role, you will play an integral part in providing suitable products for use in virtually any environment.
Your day-to-day as a Blaster/Coater:
- Ability to learn basic troubleshooting of spray equipment
- Set-up and operate equipment
- Perform other shop duties as required
Your skill set includes:
- Have experience finishing and polishing stainless steel products
- You like working on your feet
- Take pride in your work
- Detail oriented – It’s one of your strongest qualities
- Enjoy working as a part of a fast-paced team, can effectively communicate with team members
Call our Burlington, VT office (802.540.8327) today for immediate consideration for the Blaster/Coater position!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.