Job ID: 133526
Up to $17.50/Hour, AM and PM Shift Openings
Our client has been manufacturing top-quality plastic packaging for over 40 years, and they want you to join their growing team as a Machine Operator.
As a Machine Operator, you’ll work full-time on a 12 hour shift – that means you only work 50% of the year.
Your day-to-day as a Machine Operator:
- Operating machines in the production line
- Maintaining a professional and cooperative working relationship
- Resolving mechanical and product issues
- Assisting the management team in maintaining quality system effectiveness
Your Skills and Experience:
- Ability to bend, squat and lift up to 30 lbs
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- An excellent communicator, both verbal and written
For immediate consideration for the Machine Operator role, call or text Virginia (518.324.3130) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.