Anti-Harassment Training with ETS
Sexual harassment in the workplace has been a serious issue since long before the recent national dialogue – but the spotlight, headlines and hashtags surrounding the issue has caused many organizations to take a fresh look at their anti-harassment training, policies and practices.
In the Era of #MeToo and #TIMESUP, Companies Need to do Better.
When considering best practices for anti-harassment measures, the focus should be on prevention, emphasizing what matters most – ensuring employees know how to make the right decisions and take the right actions.
ETS Sexual Harassment Training provides an effective way to foster a positive, respectful workplace. Training employees on how to recognize and respond to situations that can lead to sexual harassment – from the obvious to the subtle.
Giving managers the tools to respond to situations when they arise, and helping organizations avoid costly harassment complaints that can damage their reputation, recruiting, retention and bottom line.
Sexual Harassment Training Services Include:
- Review of current organization sexual and workplace harassment policy to ensure compliance to NY regulations.
- Interactive Session:
- Test your knowledge on discrimination and harassment
- Help you better understand what is considered discrimination and harassment – including sexual harassment
- Show you how to report harassment or discrimination
- Show you external reporting options
- Give you ideas on how to prevent harassment and discrimination
Every employer with one or more employee in New York State is required to provide employees with sexual harassment prevention training. This is an opportunity to show your employees of your intention to build a lasting culture of inclusion.
To request training, or for more information, contact Chloe Ballestas, Director of Business Development, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at 518.324.3118.