Leading a company to greatness takes specific skills that are both innate and learned, however the most important aspect of being upper management is creating the pathways that drive your company to dominate and thrive from a profitability standpoint.
ETS understands that increasing revenue is vital to businesses growth and success – and that’s where we come in, building relationships with our clients on a strong foundation of trust and dependability to efficiently and effectively reach their goals.
However, at ETS it’s not enough for us to just have industry experience in common with our clients. It goes deeper than that as we strive to share the same core values and “take” on services and practices.
At ETS we have the unique opportunity to learn about the cultures and workplaces of the clients we work with. Core values are what sets a business apart from the crowd, impacting their company culture, brand and business strategies. The core values at ETS aim to share our beliefs, personality and story, serving as a guide to our actions and behaviors.
ETS’ core values include:
- Building open and honest relationships with communication
- Accountability – Always exceeding expectations
- Belief in people and their dreams
- Facing challenges with optimism
- Partnership and collaboration
- Be passionate and determined
- People as the source of our strength
- Results – Delivering on our promises
- Community involvement
- Play, as a team – family spirit
- “Cheers!” – complementing our belief that recognizing each other for our contributions is an essential ingredient to our success (Plus, we’ve been known to visit a local watering hole here and there)
Philosophy on How we Treat Candidates
At ETS we foster ongoing relationships with our candidates. They won’t only hear from us when they’re looking for a job, but we’ll keep in touch even after they’ve settled into a new position – making sure expectations are being met on both ends.
A Consistent, Reliable Process
At ETS we have developed a 10 step guide for hiring success, explaining every step of our search process including:
- Complete client introduction
- Creating the Job Order
- Broadcasting the Job Order & Performing an Extensive search
- Interviews and Assessments
- Presentation of candidates
- Management of Interviews – as needed
- Pre-offer Structure
- Formal offer and Acceptance
- Transition Stage
- Guaranteed period touchpoints
How our Services and Values Benefit your Brand and Industry Reputation
Partnering with ETS allows us to give potential candidates a real insight into your business – what it’s like to work there, benefits, company culture and opportunities to grow. We take the time to get to know you so we can represent you as a rockstar employer – enhancing your brand and reputation throughout the community.