Here’s what you need to know for a seamless transition into the new pay portal.
- You do not need to do anything, you will be paid normally and on time.
- Direct Deposits and Aline Cards will work as they have in the past. The only difference will be the way you access your online information.
- Paylocity makes accessing your pay, personal information and communication tools much easier than ADP.
- Click Here for instructions on registering for the Paylocity portal, which is called Web Pay.
– Our company number at Paylocity is 18479, which you will need to register for access.
- With Web Pay you can:
– See pay stubs
– Check history
– Change your address
– Change tax exemptions
- You will still have access to your ADP account, but all new and future pay and records will be kept on Paylocity.
Have questions or need help registering? Call your Human Resources Department at ETS or stop in any time for assistance with the Web Pay registration. As always, we’re here to help you in any way possible!